You won’t want to miss any of these events!
Bike Shop Café Rides (cosponsored with Outing Club and Sustainability House) – come to the bike shop at the Sustainability House from 5:30-6:30 EVERY FRIDAY for a quick group bike ride around town. Free food provided by Student Activities after each ride.
· Friday Underground – 8pm-12pm in the basement of the ARC house, EVERY FRIDAY while classes are in session
· The Hub – every Saturday night at CGL. Come check us out!
· Wednesday S’mores – 7pm; location changes so check out the Student Activities Instagram (@wlustudentactivities) and Student Activities emails for updates each week.
· Wednesday event – Washingtonian House – look for posters! Meet new friends. All welcome!
· Reading Days DC Trip – Student Activities is sponsoring a free day trip to DC on the Saturday of Reading Days. Email Kelsey Goodwin [email protected] for more information.
The Campus Unity Initiative (CUI) is working with Residential Life and Student Activities to offer cooking demos and/or casual get-togethers with snacks each Wednesday and Saturday of the term in residential spaces including (but not limited to) theme housing. Stay tuned for more info on social media.